Second Extinction launches October 20 “
The dinosaur-themed multiplayer first-person shooter first launched in Early Access for PC on October 13, 2020, followed by Game Preview for Xbox Series and Xbox One in April 28, 2021, and has since been updated with new content and improvements.
The version 1.0 update will ship with the following new content:
- New map and biome, effectively doubling the game area, allowing players to explore a new, savanna-based environment with new narrative missions and activities.
- Two totally new dinosaurs, including a new flying species, plus two new mutations to the existing roster of reptilian threats.
- Revamped progression system, increasing the level cap from 50 to 99, with an expanded difficulty spectrum.
- Refined weapon upgrade system, allowing players to upgrade the power of their weapons, unlock perks to change their behavior, and upgrade support equipment for more customization options than ever before.
- Free roaming and hot joining, letting players start new missions directly from the map without having to leave the session, as well as join active games. Players can also bank resources and change loadouts by visiting bunkers scattered across the world.
- A host of other improvements including a revamped War Effort metagame, revised contract system, new cosmetic rewards, enhanced user interface, user experience and onboarding, and more!
Here is an overview of the game, via Systemic Reaction:
Second Extinction pits teams of up to three players against swarms of bloodthirsty dinos in fast-paced battles across Earth’s post-apocalyptic wastelands. Equip a range of uniquely powerful weapons and abilities and fight on your own or with friends against monstrous dinosaurs long thought extinct—now mutated and deadlier than ever! The War Effort adds another layer of depth to Second Extinction, with ever-changing threat levels, world conditions, emergence events and more to give players new challenges every time they drop in.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
Full Launch Release Date Trailer
If you liked the article, do not forget to share it with your friends. Follow us on Google News too, click on the star and choose us from your favorites.
For forums sites go to Forum.BuradaBiliyorum.Com
If you want to read more News articles, you can visit our Game category.