Will Smith Teases Return In New 'Men In Black' Movie: 'They Just [Offered Me] The Bag'
![Will Smith Teases Return In New 'Men In Black' Movie: 'They Just [Offered Me] The Bag' Will Smith Teases Return In New 'Men In Black' Movie: 'They Just [Offered Me] The Bag'](https://app.hiphopdx.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/03/will-smith-teases-return-in-new-men-in-black-movie.jpg?w=1200)
Will Smith has hinted that he is set to return for a fourth Men in Black movie.
Smith, who has played Agent J since the original 1997 film, shared the teaser during a recent appearance on Gillie Da Kid and Wallo‘s Million Dollaz Worth of Game podcast.
AD LOADING…
The Oscar-winning actor initially admitted that he was looking to move on from starring in movie sequels, until he just recently received an offer to appear in an upcoming fifth installment.
“I told myself I was done with sequels. I was like, ‘I’ve made enough sequels. I got some new things I want to make,’” he said.
“Literally this morning, an hour before I came down here, they just threw the bag for another Men in Black. I was like, ‘Ah, I’m supposed to be going on tour this summer!’”
Smith further hinted at a Men in Black comeback by suggesting that he will begin filming his scenes after his tour, which runs from June 25 to September 2 and comes in support of his new album Based on a True Story.
Will Smith last appeared in Men in Black 3 which was released in 2012. Both he and Tommy Lee Jones (Agent K) were absent for the 2019 sequel Men in Black: International, which was both a commercial and critical disappointment.
However, rumors began circulating last year that Sony Pictures was looking to bring Smith back for a fifth film in the sci-fi comedy franchise.
“Sony is determined to fix the flaws of Men in Black: International,” Insider Fandom reported. “After the debacle of the 2019 movie, Sony has learned their lesson, and now they are keen to bring in Will Smith for the upcoming movie. The executives believe that Will Smith’s exclusion was one of the major reasons for the poor response to the last movie.”
Away from his acting career, Smith is fresh off the release of Based on a True Story, his first album in 20 years.
The 14-track project finds the 56-year-old addressing his marriage to Jada Pinkett Smith and slapping Chris Rock at the 2022 Oscars, among other talking points in his life.
On the song “You Lookin’ For Me?,” he brings up his much-discussed relationship with his wife by rapping: “Personal life with my wife — mind your business, it’s complicated.”
The opening track, which features longtime collaborator DJ Jazzy Jeff and B. Simone, plays out like a barbershop conversation with lines like: “I heard he won the Oscar but he had to give it back / And you know they only made him do that shit because he’s Black” and: “He’s only still relevant because of his kids.”
If you liked the article, do not forget to share it with your friends. Follow us on Google News too, click on the star and choose us from your favorites.
If you want to read more Like this articles, you can visit our Social Media category.