General

#Zuckerberg firm in decision to allow controversial Trump posts on Facebook #BusinessNews

Zuckerberg firm in decision to allow controversial Trump posts on Facebook

June 2, 2020 | 4:50pm

Mark Zuckerberg on Tuesday defended what he called a “tough decision” to allow controversial posts from President Trump to remain on Facebook.

In an internal call with employees, Zuckerberg said that he was “pretty thorough” when reviewing Facebook’s policies regarding Trump’s posts — specifically one that had been flagged by rival Twitter for “glorifying violence” when Trump said that “when the looting starts, the shooting starts” in response to protests following the killing of George Floyd by police — and was firm in his choice to leave them alone.

  # Return of the oracles: Band Protocol, API3 and DIA price soar to new highs

Zuckerberg said that he knew he had to separate out his personal opinion before coming to a decision, “knowing that when we made this decision we made, it was going to lead to a lot of people upset inside the company, and the media criticism we were going to get.”

The 36-year-old CEO said that the company’s policies on free speech “show that the right action where we are right now is to leave this up,” according to the New York Times.

Zuckerberg’s arrived just a day after a Facebook employee resigned in protest of the decision.

Source

If you want to read more Business News articles, you can visit our General category.

if you want to watch Movies or Tv Shows go to Dizi.BuradaBiliyorum.Com for forums sites go to Forum.BuradaBiliyorum.Com

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button