“#What Are Easy Recipes To Help You Stop Eating Out?”
It’s possible to find an endless amount of recipes that have five or fewer ingredients and required less than ten minutes to prepare.
Fast & Easy Meals
After no time at all, you should be able to get comfortable with cooking and expand your horizons into more difficult dishes.
The key is having some stuff around for when you feel lazy and really want to eat out. Cream of mushroom soup, for example.
Take a couple of porkchops, sear them, then put them in an oven for 8 minutes or so, pull them out, dump a can of mushroom soup and some mustard on top, slice them, let them simmer in the concoction for a bit, and, BOOM!
A delicious twelve minute dinner.
You should also learn how to make a marinara sauce (or a more complicated spaghetti sauce, that will simmer for 3 hours, rather than 30 minutes, on the weekend), make it, and keep a few little tubs of it in your freezer.
This makes for a very easy midweek dinner. Warm the sauce, boil some pasta, heat up some bread: dinner’s ready!
Costco and supermarket pre-roasted chickens cost about five bucks, and they can provide options for days, then soup at the end.
Roast chicken the first night, tetrazzini or enchiladas on Day 2, sandwiches on Day 3, salad on Day 4, soup on Day 5, and reduce the bones down to stock when the carcass is picked clean.
Slow Cooker Meals
Be sure to get yourself a crockpot or Dutch oven. Many prefer a Dutch oven, since you can control the heat beyond high and low, but if you are an inexperienced cook, the crockpot might work better.
Throw in a piece of beef or pork, some potatoes and carrots and onions and celery and garlic and a little broth (or just water), and come back 6 or 8 hours later — voila, beef stew or pot roast or pulled pork.
If you are actually around the house, don’t put the potatoes in until about 2/3rds of the way, because they WILL get mushy if they’re in there the whole 6 or 8 hours.
The Beauty Of Corn
Corn is your friend.
They once did a trial among trained chefs, to see if they could distinguish corn kernels fresh off the cob, from Birds-Eye frozen corn, from Del Monte canned corn — and a great many could not.
Corn is one of the vegetables whose characteristics change the least when frozen or canned, so it’s a great addition to any braise or sautee or taco or enchilada, and you can always have some around in the cupboard or freezer, and know it will fool a French chef.
Beware Bad Meat
Be wary of keeping too much ground meat around.
Yes, it’s versatile, and easy to work with, but just buy it when you need it.
Every molecule of it has been exposed to air, during the grinding process (unlike a chop or a steak or a chicken thigh), so its shelf life is about 3 days.
If you freeze it immediately, it will be fine, but ground meat in the fridge is an e. coli factory — if there’s a hint of grey, chuck it.
The Easiest Meals Of All Time
Finally, let’s not forget the busy Mom fallbacks.
- Hot Dogs with Mustard, Ketchup, & Relish (maybe some onion)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato Soup
- Mac & Cheese with a little Parmesan/Cheddar
- French Bread Pizza with Marinara
- Soup & Sandwiches of All Types
Now, take a look at these three tasty meals that are fairly easy to cook.
Grilled Fish With Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 pices Fresh Salmon fish cut into big chunks
- 1 tbsp Red Chili powder
- 1 tsp Chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp Oil
- First marination fish in all masala mix well marination times 30 min. After 30 min, In grill pan add oil once oil is hot, add one by one fish. Each side fry 7 to 8 min golden brown add cherry tomatoes. Cover up fish medium flam 8 min. Ready to eat grilled fish with cherry tomatoes.
- Hopefully like my recipe pls share friends & family.
Salty & Spicy Beef Brisket
- Use a whole brisket, about 13 pounds. Use Shan Korma curry spice packet as a dry rub – nothing else, no extra salt, no sugar.
- Place the meat, fat cap up, on a sturdy wire rack. Place the rack inside a deep baking pan. The cooking will render at least 1/2 inch of fat. Use a rack that can be offset from the bottom of the pan.
- Roast in the oven at 225°F, at about one hour per pound. Toward the end, use a instant read electronic thermometer. Remove the brisket from the oven when the internal temperature reaches 195°F.
The rub and fat cap will form a supremely flavorful, salty and spicy bark.
All of the collagen breaks down and the fat infuses the muscle tissues leaving the brisket so tender that it’s it can be cut with a butter knife.
Save individual portions and freeze. Then, microwave when you’re in the mood. You’ll have good beef for the next few weeks!
Peppered Salmon Filets
- Salmon filet, skin on. If not grilling,a shallow pan, cover & 2 tsp Olive oil.
- Small red and yellow peppers
- Cream cheese, 4 oz
- Spices to taste: salt, pepper, ranch dressing mix 3 Tbsp. and lemon slices
- Cook: grill salmon skin down then turn, about 15 min a side until flesh is flaky and done ( not rare in middle) andbput cooked fish into a shallow pan. Alternate: cook in pan in small amount if olive oil, skin side down first. Put softened cream cheese together with Ranch spices and a dash of salt and pepper, and mix.
- Cut tops off & Hollow out peppers and fill with cream cheese mixture. Use a little spoon and be patient. I microwave these by Stacking them open end up, in a bowl for above 5 minutes per ten peppers.
- In the salmon pan: add cooked pepper filled with cheese. Cover fish plus peppers and cook on medium for 5 minutes until steamy. Salt and pepper mixture to taste.
If you liked the article, do not forget to share it with your friends. Follow us on Google News too, click on the star and choose us from your favorites.
For forums sites go to Forum.BuradaBiliyorum.Com
If you want to read more News articles, you can visit our Game category.