General

Madeleine McCann suspect linked to three other missing kids: report

#Madeleine McCann suspect linked to three other missing kids: report

June 8, 2020 | 3:02pm

The new prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann is linked to three other missing kids — and previously hinted that the British girl had been eaten by pigs, according to reports.

Convicted pedophile Christian Brückner, 43, was already in prison for raping a 72-year-old American tourist when he was identified as the key suspect for McCann, who was just three when she vanished in 2007.

Police have also eyed him over three other missing children, according to The Sun — including a 6-year-old boy who in 1996 went missing in Portugal, where McCann had been on vacation when she disappeared.

Brückner is also a suspect in the disappearances of 16-year-old Carola Titze, who went missing while on vacation in Belgium in 1996, and Inga Gehricke, 5, who vanished in Germany in 2015, the UK paper said.

Police reveal Madeleine McCann suspect 'breakthrough'

An image released by police showing where the 43-year-old lived around the time of Madeline McCann’s disappearance

Metropolitan Police/MEGA

BRITAIN-PORTUGAL-GERMANY-POLICE-MISSING-MCCANN

Madeleine McCann

METROPOLITAN POLICE/AFP via Gett

ing-g-missing-

5-year-old Inga Gehricke

epa/epa

Up Next

“It’s a shoe that helps me break ankles, which I’m…

As with McCann, all are feared to have been murdered, the paper said.

Brückner had “freaked out” a few years ago when staff at a kiosk-bar he ran discussed the McCann case, a barmaid also told the paper.

“He wanted us to stop. He cried out, ‘The child is dead now and that’s a good thing,” Lenta Johlitz, 34, claimed.

“Then he said, ‘You can make a body disappear quickly. Pigs also eat human flesh.’”

Although German authorities declined to disclose his full name, it has widely been reported to be Brückner. Scotland Yard declined to confirm it.

German prosecutors “absolutely certain they have the right man,” BILD editor-in-chief Julian Reichelt told Good Morning Britain on Monday, according to the report.

However, Hans Christian Wolters, of the Braunschweig Public Prosecutor’s Office, has warned that “what we have is not enough for an arrest warrant or an indictment,” The Sun cautioned.

Source

If you want to read more News articles, you can visit our General category.

if you want to watch Movies or Tv Shows go to Dizi.BuradaBiliyorum.Com for forums sites go to Forum.BuradaBiliyorum.Com

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button