#How companies have quickly responded to the pandemic with generosity and fortitude
“How companies have quickly responded to the pandemic with generosity and fortitude”
June 3, 2020 | 10:36am
In light of their important outreach, on Friday June 5, keynote speakers from Fortune 500 firms will be gathering for Brands Across America, a live, online event to talk about the public-spirited efforts their companies are embarking on, and how they are learning and growing from the unique challenges of the COVID-19 era.
Hosted by Brand Innovators, the online event will be livestreamed by the New York Post at NYPost.com/Brands-Across-America, beginning at 10 a.m.
“After hearing so many wonderful stories from our friends in the brand marketing community about how they are giving back to their consumers, we decided to document these acts of kindness in a full-blown virtual event,” says Marc Sternberg, co-founder and co-CEO of Brand Innovators.
Sternberg’s aim is to galvanize support among other companies, both big and small.
“We hope that the brand marketers and other people who tune in to Brands Across America will be inspired by our event and the stories that their fellow brand marketers share on our virtual stage,” he says.
There will certainly be top talent on board for the fireside chats, namely:
- Ann Lewnes, chief marketing officer, Adobe
- Fernando Machado, global chief marketing officer, Burger King
- Tony Ambroza, chief brand officer, Carhartt
- Seth Solomons, chief marketing officer, Equinox
- Kate Ardini, vice president, head of brand at John Hancock
- Chris Hollander, chief marketing officer, Panera Bread
- Esi Eggleston Bracey, executive vice president, chief operating officer of North America beauty and personal care, Unilever
- Nick Street, vice president, global integrated marketing, Vans
- Patrick McLean, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, Walgreens
- Kerry Sullivan, VP marketing and general manager, Neutrogena, Johnson & Johnsonn
After each fireside chat, there will be an opportunity for the audience to ask questions.
Brand Innovators was established in 2011 by Sternberg and co-founder and co-CEO Brandon Gutman to “provide senior brand marketers from Fortune 500 and other leading brands with continuing digital education, to help them stay on top of all of the new and emerging technologies, platforms, channels and devices that were changing how brands engage with and build long-term relationships with their consumers,” says Gutman.
It’s now the largest community (25,000 members) of senior brand marketers from leading brands in America.
In more usual times, Brand Innovators produces live events all over the country, with typical gatherings featuring 20 to 25 senior brand marketers. These professionals share best practices and success stories, and explain how they use new and emerging digital technologies to form customer loyalty and long-term relationships.
“We also produce over 100 virtual events throughout the year,” says Gutman. These feature livecasts, roundtables and happy hours.
If you want to read more Living News articles, you can visit our General category.
if you want to watch Movies or Tv Shows go to Dizi.BuradaBiliyorum.Com for forums sites go to Forum.BuradaBiliyorum.Com