#Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos Game Launches This September
If you’re in the mood for more quaint farming/life sim fun, the next entry in the Harvest Moon series has a release date. According to Natsume, Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos is officially set to launch on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC via Steam in the west on September 26, with NIS America handling distribution of the limited edition version.
RELATED: Doraemon Story of Seasons: Friends of the Great Kingdom Dates Insect-Themed DLC Pack
NIS America’s limited edition packs the game in a collector’s box with the original soundtrack, an animal lapel pin set and a 25th anniversary Sleepytime Cow plush, all for $84.99.
Would ya just look at it?
Natsume outlines the features like so:
- Keep and raise different kinds of cows, chickens, and sheep in your barn! Find even more exotic animals to keep out in the wild of Anthos.
- Woo five different bachelors and 5 different bachelorettes! Marry whoever your heart desires.
- Keep unique pets like wolves and exotic animals such as ferrets.
- Collect seeds from Harvest Wisps hidden all over Anthos. Some of the rare ones only come out at certain times, so keep an eye out for them.
- Explore the wide world of Anthos on foot or on mount! Unique and unusual mounts are available as well.
- Fast travel around the world using the Harvest Goddess’s Warp Statues.
Take pictures, selfies, and more!
Joseph Luster is the Games and Web editor at Otaku USA Magazine. You can read his comics at subhumanzoids. Follow him on Twitter @Moldilox.
If you liked the article, do not forget to share it with your friends. Follow us on Google News too, click on the star and choose us from your favorites.
For forums sites go to Forum.BuradaBiliyorum.Com
If you want to read more anime-manga articles, you can visit our anime-manga category.