Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles coming to Asia in English in 2021 ”
English voice-overs too.
Sega will release Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in the Asia in 2021, the company announced. It will have English and Japanese voice-overs, and English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese subtitle options.
Here is an overview of the game, via Sega:
- Title: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles
- Genre: Demon-Slaying Action
- Platforms: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC (Steam)
- Voice-Overs: Japanese, English
- Subtitles: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
- Players: One to two (online mode available)
- Release Date: 2021
- Developer: CyberConnect2 Co., Ltd.
- Production: Aniplex, Inc.
- Publisher: Sega Corporation
Become a blade that destroys demons!
In Solo Mode, follow Tanjiro through the story from the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba anime as he face demons in order to turn his sister Nezuko, who has become a demon, back into a human.
In Versus Mode, characters from the anime, including Tanjiro and Nezuko, can be freely matched against each another in a one-versus-one setting with up to two players online or offline! Enjoy this simple but exhilarating battle system, and become the greatest demon slayer you can!
Watch the first English trailer and a development report video below. Visit the official English website here.
If you liked the article, do not forget to share it with your friends. Follow us on Google News too, click on the star and choose us from your favorites.
For forums sites go to Forum.BuradaBiliyorum.Com
If you want to read more News articles, you can visit our Game category.